As your local Member of Parliament, Harriet and her Electorate Office can:
- Make enquiries on your behalf to government departments and agencies.
- Assist you in dealing with local council issues.
- Put you in touch with hundreds of services or organisations that can provide help and support.
- Discuss and support local projects.
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
If we can’t help you, we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.
Feel free to call, email, or drop in to the office with any enquiries. Head to contact for contact details.
Victorian flags are available for eligible community organisations.
To find out if your group is eligible and to request a flag, please telephone my office and we will be delighted to organise it on your behalf.
The office can also provide you and your family with information about State Government and community services. Please contact the electorate office to obtain a copy of these information booklets.
Head to Forms for information on Electoral Roll, Seniors Cards, and congratulatory messages.