Constituent Assistance

As your local Member of Parliament, Harriet and her Electorate Office can:

  • Make enquiries to government departments and agencies on your behalf.
  • Assist you in dealing with local council issues.
  • Refer you to other services and organisations for support and assistance.
  • Discuss and support local projects.
  • Provide advice and information.
  • Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.

If we can’t help, we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.

Please feel free to drop into the office or call with any enquiries. You can also send me an email on

Congratulatory Messages

You can request a congratulatory message from the Premier for the following occasions:

  • 90th birthdays
  • 100th birthdays and any year after
  • Golden (50th) wedding anniversaries
  • Diamond (60th) wedding anniversaries
  • 65th and 70th wedding anniversaries.

How to request a message

You can obtain a congratulatory message request form here or by contacting my office.

To submit a message request, you will need to complete the form and return it to my office. You must bring a copy of the relevant birth or marriage certificate.

If those documents are unavailable, you will need a statutory declaration.

Make sure to submit your form at least six weeks before the birthday or anniversary to receive the message on time.

The DPC will also forward requests to the following:

  • The Prime Minister
    • Golden (50th) wedding anniversaries and any year after
    • 90th birthday and any year after.
  • The Governor of Victoria
    • Golden (50th), Diamond (60th), 65th, 70th and 75th wedding anniversaries
    • 100th and 110th birthdays.
  • The Governor General and His Majesty the King
    • Golden (50th) wedding anniversaries (from the Governor-General only)
    • Diamond (60th), 65th, 70th wedding anniversaries and any year after
    • 100th and 105th birthdays and any year after.


Victorian and Aboriginal flags are available to eligible community organisations.

Contact my office to request a flag.

The Victorian Flag
The Aboriginal Flag

Information and Resources

We have a variety of information and booklets available at my office in Morwell on topics including:

  • State Government services and initiatives
  • Legal aid
  • Community health services
  • Financial support
  • Consumer rights
  • Family and child support services
  • Victorian concessions
  • Local community services
  • Community safety
  • Seniors services
  • Disability advocacy
  • Housing and homelessness support.

To pick up a copy of these resources, please drop by or get in contact.

Enrol to Vote

Voting is your right, and it’s also compulsory. So, it’s important that you’re registered and your details are up-to-date.

If you move house or change your name, you must update your details on the electoral roll.

For information on enrolling to vote or updating your enrolment, visit the Victorian Electoral Commission (VEC) website.

Seniors Cards

Constituents who are 60 years and over can collect an application form for a Seniors Card from my office or fill the form out online.

The Seniors Card entitles holders to certain transport concessions as well as discounts and special offers covering:

  • accommodation
  • hospitality
  • retail
  • entertainment
  • sport
  • culture
  • further education
  • travel
  • health and fitness.

Card holders receive a directory of participating businesses, which also display the Seniors Card symbol in their shop windows.

Apply for or Manage a Seniors Card