Congratulatory messages

Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding anniversaries.

Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form or download it below, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate.

If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.

Congratulatory Message Request Form

Electoral Roll Forms

It is important that you are registered under the correct address on the electoral roll.

If you move house or change your name, you must update your details on the electoral roll. We can provide you with a hardcopy form to fill out, otherwise you can complete the form online.

Enrol to Vote Online or Update your Enrolment Details

Enrol to Vote or Change your Details Form

Seniors Cards

Constituents who are 60 years and over can collect an application form for a Seniors Card from my office or fill the form out online.

The Seniors Card entitles holders to certain transport concessions as well as discounts and special offers covering accommodation, hospitality, retailing, entertainment, sport, culture, further education, travel, health and fitness. Card holders receive a directory of participating businesses, which also display the Seniors Card symbol in their shop windows.

Apply for or Manage a Seniors Card

Statutory Declaration

Information on Statutory Declarations

Statutory Declaration Form